- Heavy metals screening in feathers of resident birds and neotropical migrants, 2011 Lane et al. Biodiversity Research Institute
- Breeding Seasons, Molt Patterns and Gender and Age Criteria For Selected North-Eastern Costa Rican Resident Land-birds, Jared D. Wolfe, Peter Pyle, and C. John Ralph The Wilson Journal of Ornithology 121(3):556–567, 2009
- Habitat use of Neartic-Neotropic migrant birds in northeastern Costa Rica, Wolfe, J. D., (2009), Masters thesis. Supervisor, MD Johnson, The Humboldt State University, California, USA.
Due to publisher copyright issues, we cannot provide a copy of this research.
- Correlations between El Niño–Southern Oscillation and Changes in Nearctic–Neotropic Migrant Condition in Central America, 2009, Jared D. Wolfe and C. John Ralph
- The current state of knowledge on molt and plumage sequences in selected neotropical bird families 2009 Ryder, T & Wolf, J.ORNITOLOGIA NEOTROPICAL 20: 1–18, 2009
- The Great Green Macaw Project, 2018, Chris van Roosmalen
- Shorebirds of "Playa Norte", 2015, Gijs Bouwmeester
- Annual report of bird monitoring in Costa Rica 2009 Elizondo, P
- Seven Nests of the Rufescent Tiger-heron 2005 Furino,S & Quesada, G.
- Monitoring of Resident and Migrant Landbirds at Tortuguero-Costa-Rica, 1999, Ralph et al.
- Costa Rica Bird Banding 1992, for Cano Palma Biological Station
- Checklist-of-Birds-Observed-at-CPBS September 1993 COTERC